How to Prepare Mano Bella's Dried Seasoning Mix -
--- WHAT YOU'LL NEED ---
- 1 Norcina Dried Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsp. Dry White Wine (or Water)
- 1 c. Heavy Cream
- 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 lb. of Pasta, cooked (*we recommend our Rigatoni or Orecchiette)
- 1/4 c. Pasta Water, reserved after draining your cooked pasta
*OPTIONAL: Addtional Parmesan Cheese or Chopped Parsley
How to use -
1. Heat 4 Tbsp. of dry white wine (or water) over medium-high heat.
2. Add seasoning mix and stir to rehydrate.
3. Pour in heavy cream and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce to a simmer and add your cooked pasta.
5. Pour in the reserved pasta water and stir to combine.
6. Add butter and parmesan cheese; stir until completely melted.
8. Serve immediately, topped with more parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
*Serves 3-4 people.
** Packet already contains salt & pepper.