How to Prepare Mano Bella's Dried Seasoning Mix -
--- WHAT YOU'LL NEED ---
- 1 Primavera Dried Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsp. Dry White Wine (or Water)
- 1 c. Heavy Cream
- 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 lb. of Pasta, cooked (*we recommend our Fettuccine or Campanelle)
- 1/2 c. Pasta Water (**water reserved after draining your cooked pasta)
*OPTIONAL: Addtional Parmesan Cheese or Chopped Parsley
--- INSTRUCTIONS ---
1. Heat 4 tbsp. of dry white wine (or water) over medium-high heat.
2. Add seasoning mix and stir to rehydrate.
3. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a boil.
4. Add cooked pasta and stir to combine.
5. Pour in your reserved pasta water and stir to combine.
6. Add butter and stir until completely melted.
7. Once butter is melted, mix in parmesan cheese.
8. Serve, topped with chopped parsley and more parmesan cheese.
* Serves 3-4 people.
** Packet already contains salt & pepper.