How to Prepare Mano Bella's Dried Seasoning Mix -
---WHAT YOU'LL NEED---
- 1 Arrabbiata Dried Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsp. Dry White Wine (or Water)
- One 15-oz. Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 lb. of Pasta, cooked (*we recommend our Rigatoni or Bucatini)
- 1/4 c. Pasta Water (**water reserved after draining your cooked pasta)
*OPTIONAL: Parmesan Cheese or Chopped Parsley
--- INSTRUCTIONS ---
1. Heat 4 tbsp. of dry white wine (or water) over medium-high heat.
2. Add seasoning mix and stir to rehydrate.
3. Add tomato sauce and stir to combine.
4. Pour in your reserved pasta water.
5. Stir for 1-2 minutes to let flavors develop (*the longer it cooks, the more flavorful - and spicy!- your sauce will become).
6. Add cooked pasta and stir to combine.
7. Serve with parmesan cheese or chopped parsley.
*Serves 3-4 people.
** Packet already contains salt & pepper.