What you'll need -
1 Mano Bella Norcina Seasoning Mix
1 c. Heavy Cream
1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp. Butter
4 Tbsp. Dry White Wine (or Water)
(Additional parmesan cheese and parsley are optional but highly recommended!)
1 lb. of Pasta (*may we suggest our Fettuccine!)
1/2 c. Pasta Water, reserved after draining your cooked pasta
How to use -
1. Heat 4 Tbsp. of dry white wine (or water) over medium-high heat.
2. Add seasoning mix and stir to rehydrate.
3. Pour in heavy cream and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce to a simmer and add your cooked pasta.
5. Pour in the reserved pasta water and stir to combine.
6. Add butter and parmesan cheese; stir until completely melted.
8. Serve immediately, topped with more parmesan cheese and chopped parsely.