The fresh flavors of springtime vegetables combine with the rich taste of butter to give you an American favorite. Our colorful primavera medley adds a bounty of flavor to your homemade pastas or risottos.
--- INGREDIENTS ---
- 1 Mano Bella Dried Seasoning Mix - Primavera
- 4 Tbsp. Water
- 1 c. Heavy Cream
- 3/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
*OPTIONAL: Parmesan Cheese or Chopped Parsley
- 1 lb. Pasta, cooked (*may we recommend Mano Bella Fettuccine)
- 1/2 c. Pasta Water (**water reserved after draining your cooked pasta)
--- INSTRUCTIONS ---
1. Heat 4 tbsp. of water over medium-high heat.
2. Add seasoning mix and stir to rehydrate.
3. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a boil.
4. Add cooked pasta and stir to combine.
5. Pour in your reserved pasta water and stir to combine.
6. Add butter and stir until completely melted.
7. Once butter is melted, mix in parmesan cheese.
8. Serve, topped with chopped parsley and more parmesan cheese.
* Serves 3-4 people.
** Packet already contains salt & pepper.