A classic Roman red sauce, Arrabbiata - "angry sauce" - was names for the heat from the chili peppers. Mix with any tomato sauce to create a devilishly delicious Italian classic.
--- WHAT YOU'LL NEED ---
- 1 Mano Bella Dried Seasoning Mix - Arrabbiata
- 4 Tbsp. Water
- One Can of Tomato Sauce
*OPTIONAL: Parmesan Cheese or Chopped Parsley
- 1 lb. Dried Pasta, cooked (* may we recommend Mano Bella Fettuccine)
- 1/2 c. Pasta Water (**water reserved after draining your cooked pasta)
--- INSTRUCTIONS ---
1. Heat 4 tbsp. of water over medium-high heat.
2. Add seasoning mix and stir to rehydrate.
3. Add tomato sauce and stir to combine.
4. Pour in your reserved pasta water.
5. Stir for 1-2 minutes to let flavors develop (*the longer it cooks, the more flavorful - and spicy!- your sauce will become).
6. Add cooked pasta and stir to combine.
7. Serve with parmesan cheese or chopped parsley.
*Serves 3-4 people.
** Packet already contains salt & pepper.