How to Prepare Mano Bella's Dried Seasoning Mix -
---WHAT YOU'LL NEED---
- 1 Mano Bella Dried Seasoning Mix - Puttanesca
- 4 Tbsp. Dry White Wine (or Water)
- One 15-oz. Can of Tomato Sauce
*OPTIONAL: Parmesan Cheese or Chopped Parsley
- 1 lb. of Dried Pasta, cooked (*may we recommend Mano Bella Spaghetti)
-1/4 c. Pasta Water, reserved after draining your cooked pasta
1. Heat 4 Tbsp. of dry white wine (or water) over medium-high heat.
2. Add seasoning mix and stir to rehydrate.
3. Pour in tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in your cooked pasta.
6. Pour in the reserved pasta water and stir to combine, about 1 minute.
7. Serve immediately, topped with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
*Serves 3-4 people.
** Packet already contains salt & pepper.